Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Travel Bug!

Cael and I are hoping to do a little travelling this fall. First up, Cael really wants to take me to Toronto to visit his brother and grandparents. Apparently Ontario is absoultely gorgeous in the autumn with all of the orange, yellow and gold leaves falling!
Hopefully we will be planning another trip to Guayabitos, Mexico. We went last year with my parents and sister and had a great time! Guayabitos is on the west coast of Mexico about an hour north of Puerto Vallarta.
Sayulita - an awesome hole-in-the-wall surf town.
My big trip (dream trip) is a month-long driving tour of New Zealand. I have always wanted to visit New Zealand ( I think it may have stemmed from watching Babe the pig movie when I was really little LOL!! Babe was filmed there).

Canterbury Plains
The Remarkables
Apparently New Zealand is quite similar to British Columbia (my home province). We both have warmer coasts and huge mountain ranges.
What kind of visit would it be if I didn't visit the Hobbit holes?? (NERD!!!)
There are so many different climates and landscapes to see b/c New Zealand is one of the youngest countries in the world due to the volcanic activity. You can surf one day on the north coasts and ski on the south island the next. One day!!!


1 comment:

Jessica said...

Those would all be great places to visit!