Thursday, July 17, 2008

Putting a dent (just a small one) in my wallet!




So I really haven't bought any clothes lately because I am trying to pare down my wardrobe for my move, but I just couldn't resist these babies from Forever 21. I have coveted the cardigan top for months since I saw it online but missed out because it sold out so fast. I check out the site today, and there it is! Yay! I had to get it in black and cream! I got the cute tote to use for errands/shopping. I hate going to a book store or the drug store and getting a plastic bag for 3 items! I am going to keep this in my car for all emergency shopping stops! This will hopefully be one of my few buying binges for the summer, so I hope I love them! Keep on shopping!


2 comments:

Jessica said...

Great purchases!

Leslie said...

How does the black top look on? What do you wear with it? I was thinking of getting it but couldn't decide if I would wear it.

Leslie