Friday, July 4, 2008

Beautiful Me!


One of my favorite beauty lines lately is definitely Alba Botanica. These products are made with tropical fruit extracts, nourishing plant oils and certified organic aloe vera that smell absolutely delicious and make my skin feel great! The HoneyDew Hair wash and the Mango Vanilla Cream Shave smell just like tropical tanning lotions, (which I adore the smell of but never use)! They are very well priced and available at a ton of drug stores. Even better yet....they are fully commited to being an eco-friendly company!
I got this from their site:
Office and Warehouse are 100% Solar Powered. (YAY!)
Comprehensive Reduce, Reuse, Recycle Policy and Practices. * Recycle Printer Cartridges, Bottles and Cans. Proceeds Donated to Non-Profits.* Purchase and Use Recycled Office Paper with minimum 35% Post-Consumer Content.* We Now Use New Leaf (Recycled) Paper for Our Printed Promotional Materials.
As a result, in 2007, we have saved:
...............73 fully grown trees
...............42,942 gallons of water
...............51 million BTU's of energy
...............3,621 pounds of solid waste
...............9,140 pounds of greenhouse gases
...............and counting....*
BONUS: They are 100% cruelty-free and use vegatarian ingredients! :)
Check out http://www.albabotanica.com/ to feel like a tropical princess and support a great company!

4 comments:

Shalane said...

Wow! Those sound like amazing companies! I'll have to check them out.

Jessica said...

I love their products too.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting! I am going to have to check that out! I love tropical smells!

Mrs T said...

Thanks for the recs!! I'm def. gonna check them out!