Monday, September 28, 2009

Oh Frye, How I Love Thee

Since I saw pics of Victoria Beckham rocking the Frye campus boot a few years ago, I've been in love! I have always toyed with the idea of getting a pair of Frye's because I have heard of their legendary quality and comfort. I like these 3 styles the best:
I love these camel coloured Campus 14L's. They would look so cute with denim shorts of a skirt!
I like these Veronica Shortie's too. I think they would look super cute with skinny jeans tucked into them
Same goes for these Veronica Slouch boots. I've seen a few celebrities rocking these babies lately, and they look adorable over jeans of with shorts. Now I just need to decide on which ones I want....

2 comments:

Amber said...

I love frye! I got some low studded ones to wear this year

Jenna said...

Nice! Make sure you post pics on JS Amber :)