Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Fall Faves!

During the cold autumns, I love nothing better than to curl up with a glass of wine and watch my favorite tv shows. I haven't been religious about watching much these last few years, but there are a handful of shows that I am addicted to! First off, my fave, crazy doctor House. I love Hugh Laurie and the cast of docs on this show (Olivia Wilde is drop-dead gorgeous). There are a lot of medical dramas out there, but none quite like House, so I love it!
Here is another of my new must-see shows. I LOVED the original Beverly Hills: 90210, so it is a given that I must watch the new version. Honestly, I was pretty bad at watching episodes last season, but I happened to catch the season finale. There was so much drama between Annie and Naomi, I knew I HAD to watch the upcoming season. Two episodes in on season 2, and I'm hooked! The story lines so far are really crazy and dramatic so far, so I am going to have to catch the whole season this year!
Last, but not least....my very favorite Grey's Anatomy! I love, love love this show and have since the first season. As I said about House above, this show stands out among a sea of cookie-cutter medical shows. I love each and every character (especially Bailey and Sloan!!) and the story lines they follow. The season finale last year was honestly the best season finale I think I have ever seen!!! I am sooooo stoked to see the season premiere! I was shocked at the finale and I've been so excited all summer to know what happens to George and Izzie. I am in love with both story lines!! I was so shocked by the season finale, I made Cael watch it...Guess who else is hooked on Grey's now??


No comments: