Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Fall Wish List

Living in BC I am always in need of cozy, warm, cute coats come autumn/winter time. It gets darn cold up here! I have a few coats already in my closet, but they are pretty basic black wool peacoats. I found this gorgeous military style coat from French Connection. Unfortunately, I am always a year behind the rest of the fashion world, and this baby has been sold out since last spring. I am searching Ebay every day for this baby in navy because I think I need it in my life.
I have also really been into leather/faux leather jackets this summer. I fell in love with this faux moto splatter jacket from Forever 21. I especially love the hood. It is really unique and unlike any other item I have.

I really love the colour of this faux leather jacket, again from Forever 21. It is a gorgeous, rich burgundy colour. I have never seen a leather jacket in this shade before, so I might need to pick it up!
I love autumn! It definitely is my favorite season. I love the crazy wind storms, the gorgeous fall colours of the maple leaves, Halloween, etc...the list goes on. I just love the bite in the air at night and the smell of wood fireplaces. I can't wait to haul out the fall wardrobe in a few weeks!

**Update: I found the French Connection coat on Ebay in navy! I'm so excited!**

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oo yay! The FC coat is cute!

Jenna said...

Thanks Suzy! I'm so excited to get it!