Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Shimmy?




Recently I came across Namaste Yoga on tv and fell in love. I do an episode or two a day and am lovin love it! I was surfing their website the other day when I came across a sort of "sister" show called Shimmy, a bellydancing show shot in Vancouver in the same hi-def film as Namaste. The instructors, costumes, music, and locations are absolutely gorgeous! I am downloading (shhh don't tell) Season 1 and I cannot WAIT for it to finish! I am so excited to get out there like a complete nerd and shake it! Lol!!! Of course, no one on God's green Earth will witness this until I don't look like a tool (I only seem to have rhythm after a few glasses of wine)!


Check out their website:

http://www.shimmy.tv/index.html and check out some of the videos on Youtube! They are hypnotizing! I sound totally crazy, but it is beautifully shot!

2 comments:

Amber said...

Jenna I found Namaste yoga on my fitTV channel! The changing backgrounds are kinda of crazy!

Jenna said...

Isn't it relaxing? It looks like they are filmed on a green screen, but they actually go to the locations to shoot! Some of them are 15 min from my house :)