Thursday, August 27, 2009

Beauty Recommendation

I have to recommend Aveeno Positively Radiant skincare line! I bought the cleanser, toner, and moisturizer a few months ago and have been thrilled with the results! I have normal skin with little to no acne and and this line has made my skin "glow". I have used Pro-Activ, Clinique, Eminence etc... in the past and none of these products make my skin look as nice as Aveeno. The best part? I got all of the products for less than $20 each! You can find Aveeno at any drug store. Check out Aveeno's website for more info: http://www.aveeno.com/lineDetail.do?pid=1000
**Excuse the lame pic, it was the only one I could find of the entire line. I was too lazy to upload individual pics of each product!**

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I just recently bought the tinted moisturizer from that line and love it! I think I will be buying some of the other products from the line as well. :) thanks for the recommend.