Thursday, August 27, 2009

Hair Do?

So I am a major beauty slacker and haven't cut my hair in ages....I don't want to admit, but it might be a year?? Awful, frizzy, bad I know, but it takes me 10 years to figure out what I want to do with my hair. I've always been a long hair girl (after a bowl cut incident in kindergarten). I'm not too sure about what style I want to go for, but I think I will trim a few inches off and get some long layers. Lately I've been loving this auburn colour on Kristen Stewart. I have similar skin tone and hazel eyes, so I think it could work. I currently have light brown hair. You like?
I have never had red hair before...intentionally. I have had the unfortunate brassy, copper tone that comes with cheap hair dye and too much sun. I think I am going to go for it!


3 comments:

Jessica said...

love it!

Unknown said...

Not a fan of her's, but she looks good there - hair and all!

Jenna said...

Yah she is a bit of a jerk, but I love her hair colour.