Tuesday, August 25, 2009

A New Purchase...

A couple of nights ago while browsing Etsy, I found myself looking at a store from the Seattle area called The Crafty Devils. They sell gorgeous leather screenprinted bags and really cute greeting cards. I fell in love with this clutch. I have so many purses, big, small, medium....but not one clutch! I figured for only $59 I needed this one. I'm not really into crazy expensive designer bags, so I love the unique, vinteage look of these pieces.

The best part about The Crafty Devils, is that they make your purse to order and can customize it however you like. I chose the clutch above with the dark brown leather and the peacock feather screenprint seen below. I have always loved peacocks for some reason...I even have peacock earrings, and occasionally use them in art pieces. I bought the exact tote seen below earlier this spring and I love, love love it!
The Devils have so many cute, unique designs like the songbird below:

2 comments:

Jessica said...

those are gorgeous!

Unknown said...

The bird design is so cute