Tuesday, January 20, 2009

My Newest Literary Obsession


Why hello there.....























*Sigh* I gave in to the hype last week and started reading the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer. I didn't want to read them all that bad b/c of all the tweenie hype surrounding them, but I finally gave in. My sister has read the first two books and passed along how good she thought they were so I figured I'd give them a shot. I am a sucker for good books, so to my surprise, I really loved them! After reading Twilight in a few days, I just couldn't leave the story at that, so I went out and bought the rest of the series: New Moon, Eclipse, and Breaking Dawn. I am a huge geek, and I managed to finish them off in just over a week, (mind you, being unemployed, you've got lots of spare time on your hands! Lol). I must say one thing I've noticed from the movie...Robert Pattinson is rapidly passing Brad Pitt (in Troy) on my Sexy List. I've never thought of him as completely hot in real life (probably b/c of his insane hair and bong-hits-for-breakfast eyes), but he looks amazing even on my horrible quality downloaded version of the movie! He also sings 2 songs on the soundtrack that are actually pretty good. I really should just start following the trends out there instead of taking them up 6 months behind the rest of the world! Lol!


No comments: