Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Photo Time!












Here are a few pics I have taken over the last couple of weeks up out here on the Coast. We had a hot dog roast by our place with our friends the Biddles. I got a few pics of momma Serena with her little one Keithy. She is a pro photog, so she has very few pics of her and her kids as she is usually behind the camera! The pic to the left is her daughter Ayyah looking through a sheet of ice. Dad found it and propped it up, then used a hot piece of metal to poke a hole...Kinda weird lol, but it made for a cool pic! I took the crazy orange sunset tonight from our place. I can't believe how lucky I was to catch such an awesome sky tonight! Doesn't it look like the horizon is on fire? The boys have been burning piles of trees/stumps up here for a week or so now, so I had to catch a pic of our buddy lounging in front of such a massive fire! He looks so relaxed just staring away lol! The final pic is of the Pier at Davis Bay. Davis is gorgeous, huge beach that runs along the Coast Highway. On a good day, you can see the mainland so clearly! I'm pretty proud of these pics hehe, I think I've taken some pretty nice shots lately! Not bragging, more surprised! Hehe!



3 comments:

Maryann said...

Jenna those pictures are freakin awesome. You did a great job. You are really talented! I haven't taken any yet, but I will post them when I do.

Jenna said...

Aww thanks! I am loving just going out and shooting everything right now! I take my camera everywhere I go these days :)

Maryann said...

I need to comment this again since your photography style seems to remind me of my National Geographic book. Here is the link on Amazon, they make a few different once based on what you're interested in (portrait, landscaping, ect)

http://www.amazon.com/National-Geographic-Photography-Field-Guide/dp/0792274989