Friday, February 13, 2009

Cool Pics




Here are a few pics I took this week on the Coast. The sunset pics are from tonight (Friday the 13th wooooo!). I was so happy to look out the window and see this wicked sunset! It's been a couple of weeks since we had a really amazing sundown up here. I had to whip out the camera and run outside to take as many pics as I could before it sunk below the horizon! The ocean pic is of my hometown Lions Bay from the water on Howe Sound. Cael and I headed home to the Coast on Monday morning at 7am. This pic was taken from on of BC Ferries fine vessels. If you look really close you can see it to the left of the island in the foreground. The Bay is a tiny little town on the Sea to Sky highway to Whistler. I love LB with all my heart and would live there forever if $$$ permitted me to do so! Unfortunately it is one of those totally desirable little towns on the outskirts of Vancouver, so housing prices are ridiculously high...we're talking like $900,000 for a 30 year old house. CRAZY! Not in my lifetime thank you very much! Lol!


2 comments:

Maryann said...

girl those pics look like something out of National Geographic magazine! Hey speaking of that, they (NG mag) make a really good book for first time photographers. My sis bought it for me for Christmas.

Jenna said...

Really?? Hmm...I better get my hands on that! :)