Sunday, January 4, 2009

When Will it End?

So Vancouver has had almost a record-breaking snowfall this year. Since Cael and I arrived at my parents' house over 2 weeks ago, at least 3 feet of the white stuff have fallen. Here are a few pics from Christmas Eve, when the biggest dump came down:
Here's a pic at the end of the driveway looking down the hill. My parents live in a small "village" with it's own snowplow service. Unfortunately, there are only a couple of plows, and that day tons of snow fell!
Here's my old boy Freddy! He adores heading out and running in the snow! He is 13 years old, but he acts like a 6 month old puppy whenever it snows! I loved this pic, (even though it's a bit blurred b/c he was running), he looks like he is in a wind tunnel! Lol!

As Cael was shoveling the driveway, a huuuuge bunch of snow fell off of the trees and hit my car. I managed to get a couple of action shots as it came down. I thought it looked pretty cool!

Here are my two boys working on snow-removal. One is more useful than the other.... This was the second shovelling of the driveway that day!
And last but not least here is Freddy with our other Jack Russell Chloe. Don't worry, they are just playing! They are like an old married couple, squabbling and sniping at eachother all day. They go a little crazy in the snow and slip and slide all over the place running like crazies! It's been over a week since these pics were taken, and more snow is falling right now! Cael and I are waiting until the weather eases up a bit before we even try to get home to Sechelt. Our road over there is 2 1/2km of winding road that so rarely gets plowed. I am so not shovelling that! Lol!!!




4 comments:

Jessica said...

aww I miss snow! I'll take it from you. :)

Jenna said...

Please do!!! Lol! I am pretty sure we broke records in the month of December!

Amber said...

omg looks SOO cold!

Maryann said...

omg that is crazy!