Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A Little About Myself

Oh my god it's a pic of me!!! (See posts #13 and #14 for an explanation). Please excuse the icky wet hair...I just used #11!

So I realized that we haven't really gotten to know eachother yet. I am bored so I've written up 60 useless facts about myself! I hope these help you all get to know me a little more! :)


1. I am a vegetarian, have been for over 15 years

2. I think Babe (the piggie movie) pushed me towards being veg when I was little lol!

3. I cannot sing to save my life - totally tone deaf

4. I've been with my bf Cael for over 8 years

5. He's my best friend *cheesy*

6. I really want to be a pro photographer one day (weddings, maternity, babies etc)

7. I'm afraid I just don't have the talent to do it :(

8. I support my local SPCA

9. I love to make sushi with my friends

10. I make a mean avocado roll

11. I love Alba Botanicals Honeydew Hair Wash - yum!

12. I am a horrible singer - hello tone deaf!

13. I am practically phobic of having my photo taken (why there aren't any pics on this blog!)

14. I think it stems from bringing home a horrible school photo every year

15. My favorite flowers are orchids and gardenias

16. I secretly would love to be a florist too one day!

17. Grey's Anatomy is my fave show, though Meredith bugs me sometimes!

18. I wish Burke and Addison would come back! - they were my fave characters

19. Puerto Vallarta is my favorite holiday spot

20. I secretly harbor a love for Days of our Lives - Passions too before it was cancelled

21. I also secretly love Katie Price aka Jordan. She is just so trashy, but also a great mother

22. I always wear sunscreen - I don't want to look like a leather bag when I'm 45

23. I am scared to death of driving in the snow

24. I have absolutely no desire to go to my highschool reunion

25. I need to use my camera more...I'm never going to learn if I don't use it!

26. Cooking is one of my favorite things to do, and I think I'm pretty darn good at it

27. I am the world's worst baker...I once used garlic cooking spray with cookies! Eeew!

28. I am unemployed and I feel like a major bum b/c of it

29. I love to draw and paint with acrylics, though I don't do it near enough anymore

30. I love to look at real estate online and fantasize that I could live there one day

31. I don't know if I will ever be a bride. I freak when all the attention is on me!

32. I spend waaay too much time online these days b/c I got no job!

33. Brad Pitt in Troy is the most gorgeous man on earth! Wowza!

34. I love to do yoga, though I'm not very good at it

35. Same goes for bellydancing!

36. I did 2 belly casts for my friend Serena and she says they are her most prized possesions

37. I am definitely a dog person...no cats here please! (I got bit by a cat when I was little!!)

38. I've had my heart broken

39. I've broken someone else's :(

40. I got suspended for skipping classes in highschool - oops! Lol!

41. I live literally in the middle of nowhere on a mountainside in BC

42. It is actually pretty cool. Who else has elk wander through their yard?

43. I love to snuggle up to Cael with a nice glass of white wine - red for him

44. I have way too many pairs of shoes that I never wear - ebay??

45. I love to look at other's art for inpiration

46. I love the Dixie Chicks and think the controversy around them a few years ago was ridiculous!

47. My dream holiday is a month-long driving tour of New Zealand - I've planned it all out

48. I am a sucker for nerdy books like Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings

49. I think the Sunscreen song is an amazing piece of work. I read it when I need to think

50. I only dance when I'm drunk. I mean really drunk at big parties or weddings!

51. I believe in recycling - It is so important to take care of our planet now!!!

52. I hate flossing with a passion, but the dentist always gets mad at me

53. I think I have a cavity right now :(

54. I always read Perez Hilton though I shouldn't b/c it's such garbage

55. I am horrible at math, like almost didn't finish school horrible at math

56. I played the clairinet in middle school - Band Geek!!

57. Thankfully I quit before highschool - haha

58. I love shopping for others, hate it for myself

59. I'm rarely ever reckless or carefree

60. I could go on and on but I don't want to bore the heck outta YOU!

2 comments:

Amber said...

yay for posting a a self picture ;)

Jenna said...

:) Thanks Amber! I NEVER have any pics of myself. I think my Facebook has like 2 pics of me!