Sunday, October 5, 2008

Mini Photo Shoot

Last week my friend Serena came to visit me with her two lovely kiddies Ayyah and Keithy. It was a gorgeous day, so we decided to go out and play in the grass. I have been practicing with my camera lately and I figured these two would be great little models!
The setting:
Running along....hard to keep up with these little monkeys! Ayyah is 4 1/2 and Keithy is just over 1 1/2. They have so much energy!
Ayyah's mom Serena is a photographer and so are her parents...Ayyah knows how to strike a pose whenever a camera comes out! Lol! There is a little bit too much light on her...gotta learn how to work the sun!
So in my last blog I wrote about this mysterious herd of elk that has been roaming my area...well the very next day we saw them! I heard this weird bird-like chirping sound coming from over a nearby bluff, so Ayyah and I went to investigate. Lo and behold there were half a dozen female elk stomping through the bushes across the street! They were absolutely HUGE! Serena and I decided to pack up the kids in her truck and go on an elk-hunting mission! We offroaded some of the dirt roads searching for them, but alas they had moved too deep into the woods. Ayyah was poking her head out the window behind me and I saw her in the sideview mirror. I thought this was a pretty cute shot of her! She is such a camera ham I love it!







1 comment:

Maryann said...

Great pictures. I love the last shot!