Monday, October 6, 2008

Down at the Lake!

I figured I should take advantage of the half decent weather this morning at break out the old camera again so I drove to a nearby lake. The light wasn't the best b/c it was still fairly early and really cloudy, but I messed with the shutterspeed until it looked ok.






I can't wait to take some pics of the orange and gold trees in Ontario next week! I love BC, but I need some bright colours to take pics of! :) Wish us luck tonight! A storm is blowing in with winds up to 100km an hour! It doesn't seem like much compared to the girlies who hunkered down during the hurricanes, but it's pretty windy for BC!





2 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope that storm wasn't too bad!! It looks beautiful in BC right now.

Maryann said...

Jenna you seriously live in the most beautiful area!