Monday, January 11, 2010

Random Loves:

Kind of a slow start to the week, so here are a few of my favorite things:

Eminence Organic Skincare. Eminence is a Hungarian beauty/skincare line that focuses on all natural, organic, fruit and veggie-based products. When I worked at the Rockwater Resort last year, our spa used Eminence Organics exclusively. I was lucky enough to receive a free facial while I worked there (oh how I miss that perk!). It was 60 min of pure bliss! The tech used masques, moisturizers, tonics, serums, exfoliators, chemical peels etc...I've never had anything like it! I absolutely love Eminence! I bought myself a delicious body moisturizer made from champagne and orange! Heaven! Here are a few examples of their exotic treats: Stimulating Lime Masque, Sour Cherry Whip Moisturizer, Tomato Summer Cream...I could go on! To see the entire Eminence Organic line, take a look at their webpage here:
(image from www.eminenceorganics.com)
I recently discovered Michelle Phan, an amazingly creative makeup artist/blogger/Youtube goddess/entrepreneur. Michelle is a wonderfully talented makeup artist with a flare for colour and theatrics! She has done excellent beauty/makeup breakdowns for such characters as Sailor Moon, Lady Gaga, and the Na'vi of Avatar. She also creates stunning, ready to wear looks that are just as inspiring as her movie characters! I highly recommend taking a look at Michelle's Youtube channel to check out her dozens of really inspiring videos:
http://www.youtube.com/user/michellephan?blend=1&ob=4 Not only is Michelle a wonderful makeup artist, she is now the co-owner of an up-and-coming skincare line called IQQU! What can't she do? Wow, this girl is so young and so inspiring! Check out IQQU's webpage here to take a look at some of their products:

Finally, my favorite new boots! I splurged (for me) and bought myself some comfy Ugg Cardigan boots a few weeks ago and I'm in LOVE! They are so cute and comfy! I wish this monsoon would stop outside so I can wear them, but alas the rain is supposed to last all week. Oh well, I guess I'll stick to my Hunter Wellies in the meantime.
(image from www.softmoc.com)

No comments: