Saturday, January 9, 2010

Avatar = Amazing Movie!


Before we went to Mexico, we went to see James Cameron's Avatar in 3D...What can I say? It was absolutely the most amazingly visually gorgeous movie I have ever seen. I am a huge fan of epic, action-packed, (and somewhat nerdy - think Lord of the Rings/Trandsformers) movies. From the first scene, the fluorescent images of the Pandoran jungles, the beautifully alien Navi, and the amazing special effects blew me away. I even loved the special 3D glasses we got! We even went back for a second time because I just had to make sure my sister saw Avatar in theaters! It was just as stunning the second time around. If you haven't had a chance to see this movie yet, I fully recommend seeing it! Just make sure you see it in 3D! Here is a link to the offical Avatar page where you can see an extended trailer and get a feel for the movie:

And for some fun, here is a link to an Avatar-inspired makeup look by Michelle Phan. Michelle is a wonderfully talented and creative makeup goddess. She is just too cute with her excellent video tutorials! http://www.youtube.com/user/MichellePhan

(image from collider.com)

1 comment:

Amber said...

SUCH AND AMAZING MOVIE!!!! I loved it! =)