Monday, January 18, 2010

For Giggles...

More of my favorite music:

*Hearing Damage - Thom Yorke (yes from the Twilight soundtrack. He is wicked, I decided)
*Anything by Nine Inch Nails (Trent Reznor is a god lol! Hurt = best song ever!)
*Anything by Matt Good (yet another god! Seriously one of the most amazing (and Canadian) artists in the biz who does not get enough cred in the States - listen to him)
*54:40 - Crossing A Canyon (Brings me back to the good ole days of partying in Cael's garage when we were in high school, awesome!)
*Third Eye Blind - I Want You (straight up good song)
*Chris Cornell - Climbing Up the Walls (good song again lol)
*Dolly Parton - Jolene (just because it is awesome! Love me some Dolly!)
*The Pixies - Where is My Mind? (such a classic)
*Anything by Placebo (another amazing underrated band)
*Lykke Li - Possibility (hauntingly good)
*Temple of the Dog - Hunger Strike (Eddie Vedder + Chris Cornell back in the day = good!)
*Eskimo Joe - Thunderclap (gah I like the New Moon soundtrack...nerd much?)
*Anything by Esthero (she's an amazing Canadian artist who has partnered with everyone from Timbaland to The Black Eyed Peas to her song "Song for Holly" on the Go motion picture soundtrack she is amaaaazing!)

No comments: