Friday, July 10, 2009

My Artwork

In high school I was really into art and painting. As the years since graduation have passed, I slowly stopped anything really "artsy" or creative. I guess I have always been busy with work or friends...Pretty poor excuse I know, I know. Well, anyways, lately I have been feeling the "itch" to haul out my gigantic box of paints and do something creative. I unearthed my acrylics a few weeks ago and just sat on our patio and painted. As you can tell, I found a couple of old peacock feathers that I thought would look neat. I am so excited to start painting again. It was such a huge part of my teenage life, so I am very happy to be embracing that side of myself again.

Yeah, I know these are a little cheesy, but I like em! I can't wait for another sunny day to sit in the sun and just create! Happy painting! :)

No comments: