Friday, July 10, 2009

Panthere de Cartier

A few days ago I stumbled across this beauty while surfing the web and quickly fell in love! Made from 18-carat yellow gold, peridot, onyx and black lacquer, this giant makes quite the statement! I'm not usually one to go for large rings, (or cats for that matter! lol!), but I adore this ring! I don't adore the massive price tag so much, but a girl can dream right? Here is a pic of my favorite little hipster Kristen Stewart rocking the Panthere in a recent Vanity Fair photo shoot with my other favorite Robert Pattinson! Click the pic for a closer view.


I found this knock-off on ebay for less than $100, so I may try to re-create my own Cartier. It just isn't as gorgeous, but it will have to do...unless I win the lottery one day and can rock a real Panthere!


No comments: