Friday, September 19, 2008

Greatest Movie Ever!

So earlier this week I watched the Sex and the City movie and I LOVED IT! I have always adored the show and was bummed when it wrapped up a few years ago, but the movie definitely makes up for lost time! I think I just might have to invest in the entire series on DVD!
I thought this Vivienne Westwood dress was absolutely gorgeous and so unique, but the blue bird on her head??? I just don't get that look! I thought the other ladies looked great in their bridesmaid dresses. The wardrobe in this movie was stunning! To die for! But, it wouldn't be Sex and the City without a couple of head scratching outfits right? :)



I can't wait for the sequel! I am so excited!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I am hoping they do a sequel too! Glad you enjoyed it so much~

Maryann said...

When does the movie come out on DVD?? I want to see it, but can't watch it at the movie theater!

Jenna said...

I think it comes out today MaryAnn? I am bad an have a downloaded copy! I'll buy it though! :)

Maryann said...

I just bought it on DVD and it's a pretty cute movie. I liked the episodes better though. The movie seemed to focus only on the wedding. I like it, though. I would have forgot all about it coming out on dvd if I hadn't read your blog a few weeks ago, so wanted to come back and let you know I did buy it. Thanks!