Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I Suck At This....

So again, I have neglected to update my blog for a month-long stretch of time. I have been super busy at work because wedding season has begun! Last count, we were hosting over 80 weddings this summer at Rockwater...I never had the bride gene to begin with, so I think I am going to be completely, fully, 100% sick of weddings by September! Lol! I have already had my fill of scary bridezillas, and it's only June! Eeek! I kid, I kid, most of them are pretty decent and easy-going, we have only had a couple of major hissy fits from the brides. It is hard to handle sometimes, because I understand just how important wedding days are to the bride, but on the other hand, we host over 80 brides this summer....It feels like I work at a wedding factory sometimes! Oh well, c'est la vie at the Rockwater Resort! It's going to be a long, hard, sometimes really frustrating summer, but I am determined to live it up and enjoy myself!

So I hope to stick with updating more often, but I'm not sure if anyone is really interested in it anymore, or if anyone actually comes on here....*crickets* (I kind of think I'm the only one who ever comes on here lol!) Oh well, I guess I will keep updating for myself! :)

No comments: