Monday, December 15, 2008

Birds Of Christmas!

A few weeks ago Cael and I went to the local nursery and bought a couple of little potted trees that we are going to use as Christmas trees. I've always felt a bit guilty about chopping down a gorgeous tree to decorate, so we got two we are going to plant outside after the holidays! The nursery had the cutest selection of ornaments that I fell in love with! We found the sweetest little homemade birds made with feathers that I had to have!
Little white one...
Little peacock, I had to have two! I have a soft spot for peacocks because they are sooo beautiful. Pretty annoyingly loud in real life though! Lol!

Gorgeous giant peacock bird thing...I love this one, but alas, Cael has decided to give it to his mom for Christmas :( Maybe I'll find another one next year.

Here they are all together on our little happy tree. Yes, I did take them outside and had a mini photoshoot. I am aware I am a huge nerd! Lol! Happy Holidays!




2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE the birds Jenna!!! The peacock is just stunning. And taking them out for a photo shot is hilarious, but something I would so do too hehe.

Jenna said...

Hehe I thought you would appreciate my little birdies! I can't wait to get more for next year...hopefully we will have a bigger potted tree!