Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Fashion Love - Elin Nordegren

Lately I have been loving Elin Nordegren's casual, chic style. Unfortunately for Elin, she has been in the press and followed by the pap's because of her husband's stupid choices lately. I feel terrible for the poor woman being so publicly humiliated by her cheating husband, but I really am enjoying seeing the cute outfits she puts together in her everyday life. She has such a cute collection of comfy sweaters like this grey McQueen below:
I love, love, love Hunter Wellies, (I have a pair in Navy), so I was delighted to see Elin wearing the Jimmy Choo Croc Wellies below. She pairs them perfectly with her white jeans and comfy sweater.
I have loved the Fair Isle style sweaters that have been out for the last few winter seasons. I scooped up a few a couple of years ago and love them! I adore this sweater dress she is wearing below, so cute and cozy!
I always love a cute, chic leather jacket, so I love this look Elin is rockin. I love the leggings and Uggs too. I know Uggs are technically out of style, but for a mother of two (who is obviously doing all of the parenting right now), she looks adorable! I definitely think grey Uggs are the cutest!
Elin wore this adorable outfit to a tennis match earlier in the week. I love the way she pairs such simple items and looks so casually put together. She makes me want to pick up a pair of white jeans for summertime :)

images from www.coolspotters.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

幸福不是一切,人還有責任。.......... .......... .................... .......... ..........