Sunday, March 7, 2010

Super Sunday

I've had such a nice, relaxing, rainy Sunday. C is downstairs working on our bathroom reno, and I have been having a ME day! :) I worked out for 90 min doing general weight lifting, arm work, and leg work. I don't really have a routine, so sometimes I like to turn on a DVD and just work away. Today it was Lord of the Rings:Fellowship of the Ring...random I know. I haven't seen those movies in ages, but they are some of my favorites! Nerdy I know. I can't help it :) Afterwards, I still had some energy to burn, so I popped in a Namaste Yoga DVD and did the Earth series focusing on core strength. So many cat lifts, downward facing dogs and locust poses. I feel fantastic! I only wish I had the discipline to do this every day...work in progress.... As a treat I had one of these babies:
I made chocolate covered strawberries on Friday with melted dark chocolate chips and HUUUGE fresh strawberries. So easy and so yummy! I am going to have to go try one that I made with white chocolate later!

Happy Sunday!

No comments: