Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Home of the Olympics

Every day on my commute to work, I think that I am so blessed to live in the prettiest place on Earth! I was born and raised in the Howe Sound area on the coast of British Columbia. I live halfway between Vancouver and Whistler (the home of the downhill skiing events for the 2010 Olympic) in the heart of Games territory. I snapped the pic below on my way home from work today:
I took it on my Blackberry, and it was starting to get dark, hence the less than amazing quality. I think you can get the idea of how amazing my commute is. I get to drive the prettiest, most amazing highway every day. Only in beautiful BC do you get to drive along a mountainside looking at the sea. I am kind of a party pooper, and haven't been too stoked on the upcoming games for many reasons. I am starting to get in the spirit a bit as they come closer. I amgetting excited for the world to see how truly gorgeous Canada is! No we don't live in igloos, and no it doesn't snow all year lol! Vancouver really is one of the most gorgeous cities in Canada, if not the world, and I can't wait for everyone to see!

1 comment:

Amber said...

ahhhH Cian;t wait!! Ithin it is so cool that you are so close!!