Monday, October 19, 2009

Cartier de Panthere Look-a-Like

If you remember I posted a few months ago about my love for the gorgeous Cartier de Panthere ring as seen on Rachel Zoe, Cameron Diaz and Kristen Stewart. This beauty is made of gold and precious stones and has a hefty pricetag of $20,000 plus...Not so much within my humble budget....but oh so pretty!

So imagine my delight, when I stumbled across this great Cartier look-a-like on ebay a few weeks ago:
I know it isn't exactly the same, but for a mere $30, I am pretty happy. It is big, chunky, a little obnoxious, with tons of character! I love it! Now I just need a fabulous place to wear my new fabulous ring. Hmm...Here is a link to the ebay seller if you're interested: http://myworld.ebay.ca/msn20082008/ They were really easy and friendly to deal with. I would definitely recommend them. :)

images from http://myworld.ebay.ca/msn20082008/ and www.cartier.com

2 comments:

Jj said...

I LOVE your find! I have admired the Cartier ring also and wish I had that kind of budget but this is such a great alternative. I might just have to order :)

Jenna said...

I love it, but beware it turned my finger a little green! Oh well, I still love it!